Nurtured Heart Approach UK delivers a range of Seminars, Workshops and Conference across the UK and Europe. They are designed to immerse course participants in the philosophy, strategies and techniques of the Nurtured Heart Approach® that will empower you to create transformative changes in behaviour and relationships in the family home or workplace.
Why should I attend a live training event?
- Transform behaviour in the family home or workplace setting
- The Nurtured Heart Approach® is successful with all ages of children
- It empowers you to take back control of your relationships with children
- Assists you in embracing a child’s intensity to create success and greatness
- A positive alternative to the medication of children with behavioural diagnosis
Who should attend a live training event?
- Parents and foster carers
- Social workers
- Residential care workers
- Teaching and pastoral support staff
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Workers
- Youth offending Team Workers
- Anybody who works directly and indirectly with children and families
Which training event will best suit my needs?
- Introduction to the Nurtured Heart Approach®
- Nurtured Heart Approach® Parenting Workshop
- Notching Up the Nurtured Heart Approach®
- Bespoke Organisation Training
Seminars and Workshops are presented by Alastair Gardiner, Managing Director of Nurtured Heart Approach UK who is internationally recognised as one of the leading lights in the delivery and implementation of the Nurtured Heart Approach.®
Alastair’s training style is engaging, informed, passionate and humorous and he has received prestigious awards and reviews for his training courses. See testimonials